Please read all of the following BEFORE filling out the application form and submitting.
1) To be part of the YSUP Youth Council you must CURRENTLY be:
- A high school student (or rising 9th grader)
- Drug free (tobacco, alcohol or other illegal drug users are not eligible)
- A team player
- A willing learner
2) Council Members should be willing to commit at least ~8 to 10 hours/month for Council meetings/activities.
3) While no experience is necessary, youth staff are expected to have an interest in social justice, speak in public, travel, create activities, do media interviews, learn about how laws are made and changed, advocate for various community needs and participate in community and statewide advocacy projects. On-the-job training will be provided.
If you would prefer an emailed version of the application please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!